RUSTSCRIPTS.COM TERMS OF SERVICE
FAME SCRIPTS TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms of Service By purchasing one of the products/packages in this website or from an official reseller you are fully agreeing to our terms of service.
By registering an account on our service you are fully agreeing to our terms of service.
By using the software provided by Fame Scripts / Rustscripts.com you are fully agreeing to our terms of service.
This is the Fame Scripts / Rustscripts.com terms of service, henceforth known as “us”, “we”, “our”, “the company”. The user agreeing to this will be henceforth known as “you”, “customer”, “user”.
Fame Scripts operates a monthly fee.
By using our services, you agree to be enrolled
in the Maintenance Charge program, which will incur a fee of up to thirty pounds stirling per month depending on usage. This fee is typically non-refundable and will be charged to the payment
method you initially provided when signing up for our services. The
Maintenance Charge may be subject to change at our discretion, with
prior notice to you in accordance with applicable laws. To opt out of
the Maintenance Charge, you should send a written request to [email protected],
explicitly stating your desire to opt out of the Maintenance Charge
program. Please include your full name, email address, and account username in your request. Your opt-out will be processed
within a reasonable time, as permitted by law, after we receive your
written request. It may be possible to backdate refunds for all charges in certain circumstances, such as illness, the death of a close family member or the cardholder themselves, overseas military service. Proof may be requested of the validity of these circumstances. Decisions will be made at the discretion of Fame Scripts staff. Please email us at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to chat.
1.Terms of Service Main Rules
3. Responsible Use and Conduct
5. Limitation of Warranties
6. Limitation of Liabilities
7. Copyrights and Trademarks
8. Termination of Use
9. Governing Laws
11. Subscription Information and Subscription Cancellation Policy
12. Refund and Returns Policy
13. Right of Withdrawal for customers located in the European Union or the United Kingdom.
14. Last Changed
15. Contact Information
Terms of Service Main Rules
1) You may not share your account or use our program from different computers. This includes using HWID resets in malicious ways.This will force us to close your account without any notification and without a refund.
2) We have the right to close any account we want or shut down the company at any time we want without a refund.
3) We have the right to choose to not sell our product to you.
4) Opening empty tickets or acting in disrespect to our staff or official resellers will force us to close your account without notification or a refund.
5) We are not responsible for however you use our products or any consequences of using it.
6) We have the right to change the terms of service at any time with or without notice.
7 )You’re not allowed to reverse, crack or share our tools, products, or resources, if you do it will cause us to ban your account without notification and without any warning or a refund.
8) You’re prohibited from spoofing your hwid number (HardWare Identification Number), if you do it will cause us to ban your account without notification and without any warning or a refund.
9) Do not sell or otherwise share your account, this will force us to close your account without a warning and without a refund.
10) RustScripts.com / Fame Scripts reserves the right to suspend, ban or flag your account for manual verification (which will require you to send in photo ID matching the payment method you used), with or without notice or refund.
11) You’re not allowed to buy/use our products/services if you are an employee of Valve Corporation, Bohemia Interactive a.s., BattlEye Innovations, CEVO LLC, EasyAntiCheat Ltd., Turtle Entertainment GmbH, E-Sports Entertainment LLC, Facepunch Studios LTD, or any legal or other firm representing the aforementioned organizations, or are an owner staff member, volunteer of any rust server or are a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
You are explicitly not permitted to access these platforms or any products or services offered by Fame Scripts. Such platforms include, but are not limited to, this website, our discord, and our private discord servers.
12) You’re not allowed to buy/use our products/services if you are an employee of any law firm contracted withValve Corporation, Bohemia Interactive a.s., BattlEye Innovations, CEVO LLC, EasyAntiCheat Ltd., Turtle Entertainment GmbH, E-Sports Entertainment LLC, Facepunch Studios LTD, or any legal or other firm representing the aforementioned organizations, or are an owner staff member, volunteer of any rust server or you are explicitly not permitted to access these platforms or any products or services offered by Fame Scripts.
Such platforms include, but are not limited to, this website, our discord, and our private discord servers.
13) Terms of Service You’re not allowed to buy/use our products/services if you are a staff member of any game-server that’s not used for hack vs. hack (further names as hvh), or a family member of the aforementioned.
14) You’re not allowed to buy/use our products/services if you are an employee of any company offering an anti-cheat service including Punkbuster, Valve, GameBlocks, Battleye, EasyAntiCheat or Playerindex, or are a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.
15) You’re not allowed to buy/use our products/services if you are an employee of any game development studio.
16) You’re not allowed to buy/use our products/services for any investigative purposes.
17) You’re not allowed to sell accounts, including but not limited to selling registration keys or allowing others to perform a HWID reset to link their PC to your account. If you do, it will cause us to ban your account without notification and without any warning or a refund.
18) You acknowledge that the word “lifetime” used in any marking, slogans, or any other way displayed on products or resources of rustscripts.com / Fame Scripts pertains only to the life of the company& software (i.e up until the company is discontinued) and not the lifetime of yourself.
19) You will not use or attempt to use the “Account Recovery” mechanism to gain any unauthorised access to any information, resources, services, or anything else owned or hosted by us, to gain more “Reset Tokens” without purchasing them, or to use for the purposes of account sharing covered Main Rule 1. This will force us to ban your account without notification and without any warning or a refund.
20) You agree to the following: you will only be able to get a HWID reset if you have a token to do so. By Purchasing Fame Scripts, you will be granted 3 HWID reset tokens. If you run out of tokens, you will have to purchase more to get a HWID reset. You will not recieve free HWID reset tokens for any reason, including but not limited to an accidental HWID reset.
21) You agree that you will have received the full value of your purchase once you have successfully registered for our product, and you agree with all the terms laid out in our “Refund and Returns policy”.
22) You agree that you accept that all support conducted will be conducted through Discord or via E-Mail, and that all support is purely voluntary from Fame Scripts and can be denied, delayed, or postponed for any period or length of time laid out by Fame Scripts. You also agree that acting disrespectfully to us or our staff members could have you removed, blocked, or blacklisted from all avenues of support, or have your account blacklisted from our services.
23) You agree that initiating a chargeback or dispute with your financial institution in relation to any payment you make to Fame Scripts will result in your account being permanently blacklisted. If the chargeback is for a reason we would normally give a refund for, such in the case of a duplicate payment, you will be given a short amount of time to pay the fee that we incur as a result of the chargeback without your account being permanently blacklisted. If you do not pay the fee within the given time, you will be permanently blacklisted from our services. Refunds which are sent through our Refunds and Returns policy are without a fee.
24) Please be aware that we expect & require users to contact us and give us reasonable time to process a refund request before the user contacts their financial institution. If you initiate a chargeback or dispute with your financial institution before making us aware of any issues, or after we resolve all issues we are responsible for, we reserve the right to
blacklist you from our services.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources.
You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information or financial information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
c. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
d. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
e. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources unless authorized is strictly prohibited.
f. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
g. With accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources you agree that you must be older than 18 years.
h. We may provide various open communication tools on our website and/or discord servers, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc.
You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share or otherwise distribute any content that:
I. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
II. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
III. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
IV. Impersonates any person or entity, including any Fame Scripts employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks.
We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
h. We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of Fame Scripts, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit.
i. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Fame Scripts and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account.
We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
We use Stripe for payment, analytics, and other business services.
Stripe collects identifying information about the devices that connect
to its services. Stripe uses this information to operate and improve the
services it provides to us, including for fraud detection. You can
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Fame Scripts or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services.
Fame Scripts will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our products or resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on https://www.rustscripts.com and subdomains, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of Fame Scripts and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by Fame Scripts.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination,
Your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Fame Scripts. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of England and Wales, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the Terms Of Services of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought courts of England and Wales. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Unless otherwise expressed, Fame Sripts expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Subscription Information and Subscription Cancellation Policy.
We offer a product called Fame Premium+, which is bought using a subscription model. What this means is that your card will be automatically charged at regular intervals, depending on what type of subscription the customer chooses to buy.
Any succesful charges are non-refundable, including in the cases of partial or non-usage of our services, including if your account gets compromised, if your account gets blacklisted, or if our services are incompatible with your machine. Some users may decide that they no longer want to subscribe to Fame Premium+. To unsubscribe, you must email us at [email protected] expressing a clear and non-equivocal desire to cancel the subscription at least 2 business days before the date of the next charge. If you inform us of your wish to cancel with at least 2 business days’ notice, and the money is still collected, please make us aware and we will refund the full amount in accordance with our Refund and Returns policy.
General Refund and Returns Policy
If you are located in the European Union or the United Kingdom, Schedule 1 supercedes any conflicting information with the general Refund and Returns Policy.
1. Our services provides an electronic, virtual intangible, service. You will not recieve a refund for partial or non-usage of our services, including if your account gets compromised, if your account gets blacklisted, or if our services are incompatible with your machine. After successfully registering for our service, you will have received the full value of your purchase, and you will no longer be eligible for any refunds.
2. You are entitled to a refund for duplicate payments (accidentally purchasing the product more than once) as long as you meet all the following conditions; that you contact us via email at [email protected] expressing your desire to refund within 14 days of the duplicate payment, and that none of the registration codes sent via email from the duplicate purchases have been used. Please note that you will only be refunded for duplicate purchases, you will not be refunded for the first purchase you made. The amount of the refund will be subject to a 10% Administration and Processing fee. Purchases with more than 14 days between eachother are not eligible for refund as a duplicate purchase.
3. In any situation where a refund request is raised and accepted, you must give us at least 14 business days from the date of your refund request being accepted to process the refund before you dispute your payment with your bank or card issuer.
4. Please be aware that we expect & require users to contact us and give us reasonable time to process a refund request before the user goes to their financial institution. If you go to your financial institution before making us aware of any issues, or after we resolve all issues we are responsible for, we reserve the right to blacklist you from our services.
5. We use 3D Secure verification services to protect ourselves from fraudulent purchases, and as such we fall under the 3D Secure Liability Shift, which means if you believe someone has used your payment details to purchase our products fraudulently, we are not responsible and you must contact your financial institution for further support.
6. Unauthorized use of funds for payment, fraudulent payments, attempts to ‘charge back’ or deny payments to your account will result in your account being instantly disabled, permanently terminated and/or legal action will be taken.
Schedule 1 – Right of Withdrawal for Customers located in the European Union or United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
1. This Schedule only applies to customers from the European Union or United Kingdom, as determined through the entered billing address, related IP address, chosen financial institution or card issuer, or any other information which we deem reliable to determine your location.
2. As a user of the webstite domiciled in an EU member state or the United Kingdom, you have the right to withdraw from any purchase on the website without giving any reason.
3. For any digital services purchased online, you have agreed upon checkout that the withdrawal period will expire 14 days after you purchase such digital content or when you start downloading, opening, or otherwise using the service for the first time, whichever is sooner.
4. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision in writing by email to withdraw from the purchase by an unequivocal statement.
5. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
6. If you exercise your right of withdrawal, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
7. The statutory right of withdrawal is not applicable as regards the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with your prior express consent and your acknowledgment that you thereby lose your right of withdrawal.
8. Schedule 1 supercedes any conflicting information & terms in this contract.
This agreement is in effect as of January 14th, 2021
This agreement was changed on July 13th, 2023
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at: [[email protected]]